Tuesday, February 8, 2011

12.4 Volume of Prisms and Cylinders

Hello fellow classmates, and teachers,
If you are unaware, or you were absent, or you didn't read the title, today we learned about volume. Below you will locate a written description and example sheet of volume and a video link. You may choose whichever suits you best. Mr Wilhelm, as you are aware I'm not here in first hour today. Knowing this would you be kind enough to show my classmates the hidden hint and puzzle for them to solve? If you would that would be very sincere, if not, well then I understand. Thanks, and Enjoy.

HINT: CONGRATS!!! After I tried so hard to hide this hint you still managed to process its whereabouts!!! If you would like to "LOSE THE GAME" then you must both read the blog and watch the video. Good Luck!

Volume: measures capacity

Volume: the amount of cubic units taken to fill a 3 dimensional figure



Sorry for any inconvenience, the "blach" was a B, I think the mic on my phone stalled out,
and the vibration noise was my phone ringing. It was the best take I had.



The equation for volume is represented by V=B(h)
With "V" representing volume, "B" representing the total area of the base of the figure, and "h" representing its height.

For example, the formula of a triangular prism: V= [1/2(bh)]H
rectangular prism: V=lwh
Cylinder: V=πr²(H)
and so on...

prism2.gifFC_Cylinder_41702_md.gif



Blog of the year?

Thank you for reading thy blog post, please subscribe,

I hope you enjoyed everything, for there is a possibility

that this may be my last blog post, (last trimester with Mr. Wilhelm)

Sincerely, Your loyal blogger, cough cough (Peter Kessel),


Oran Lieberman


P.S, the purple letters spell out, I LOST THE GAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment